Saturday 6 June 2015

Miss Squeaks Bali Safari and Marine Park Adventure !

 Today I would love to share some of my photos I managed to capture while on holiday in Bali with my mum and my auntie it was a girly trip away but I really missed my monster facehole face ! I cried for a week because I was sad to leave him at home!  But it didn't stop me from having a great time I was just upset that he was not here with me to experience it as well , we talked every night via FaceTime and that was lovely , so below are some pictures of my trip to Bali Safari and Marine Park it was amazing and I recommend it to anyone that loves animals and cute fluffy things I was so surprised at how close we were to the tigers the hippos the camels the lizards the giraffes and all the other animals I had a blast hope you enjoyed a little look in to my holiday away to Bali Indonesia 
Thanks for reading 
Miss Squeak 









Once again thankyou very much for reading  
my blog Thoughts By Miss Squeaks 
Please Like +1 Share and Comment 
Miss Squeak xx

No comments: