Thursday 14 March 2013

A Little Post For My Granny Babe !

Well it's that time again in my family when we go and see the grave of my much loved and missed grandmother (Peggy) It's been 15year this year since she was taken from us in a very horrible way no human should ever die in that way. My beautiful granny babe was murdered by my cousin yup you read that right. I don't think it gets any easier to cope with the loss. Because if he didn't do what he did she would still be here with us. But it was her time to leave us. So I think what I am getting at is tell your loved ones exactly what you should because what if They were gone and you didn't get to tell them that you love them.. Express your feeling don't be scared let them flow and you might just find you like the feelings of warmth and the fuzzy feeling you get in your tummy ... I try to let everyone in my life know I love them I cuddle and kiss my mum and tell her every day that I love her. My monster gets kisses and cuddles and we are very good at expressing our feelings to each other. My monster is my rock I can relax around him and feel at ease as I know I am safe. I have had my Peggy tattoo on my arm for two years now I love it my mum dad and my auntie have the same tattoo as well it's our way of having her with us still. I also have a pink teddy that I came across in a op shop on my birthday a few years ago and I got her because the tag on her bottom said her name was Peggy !! So now Peggy the bear comes on holiday when we go away il post some pictures of her adventures.. I would love to hear some other people's feeling on how they have coped with the loss of a family member. So to my granny babe I love you and miss you like mad still feels like yesterday that you were taken from all of us. Not at day goes by that I don't think about you or that we don't tell funny silly stories about you. So Rest In Peace. Love you with all my heart Helene !







5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's hard to have lost someone special in your life! I lost my dad in a different but still tragic circumstance.A work accident many years ago. my love for him has never faded. We were lucky to have had him as a dad, even for such a short time, For me only 10 yrs. All we can do is send them happy thoughts. :)

Miss Squeak said...

Thankyou very much for sharing :) i am sure they know we think of them and we make them proud with everything that we do ! So as long as we think of the good times we had they are always in our hearts .....

Unknown said...

Ah sweetie, I remember that day so well... Every detail burnt into my brain. I remember the day your mum got the coroners report and came to me because she couldn't bring herself to share the details with the family at that time.. Spine chilling, horrendous stuff. But you are all still together as a loving family, so he didn't win. Xxxxxxx love you all

Miss Squeak said...

Thanks Yvonne that had slipped my mind altogether ! Thankyou for being there for my mum it was a very very hard time for everyone and its still hard but as they say time heals all !! Well come on its been a long time now cant it get easier ?? But nope it dont ...

fitnessisyou.com said...

fitnessisyou.com