Wednesday 6 March 2013

Day one on my new blogging thingy !


 Hello To Everyone ,
who might just happen to
pass by my Blog
i am new to +Google+
so i thought i might just
try sometime new i am
into many different
things, like making funny
videos music taking loads
of pictures and random stuff
i am 31 years old with a wonderful
man i call my monster he has helped
me to become the strong new lady
i am turning into! So this is just a little
look in to my life its very out there  to
some but it is the only way i know haha ...

 I all so have two very charming boys they are growing up so fast  only seams like yesterday that i had my first son Zachary followed by the second one Quentin .. I love my family and friends and would do anything to help them out if i could !
The flowers to the left were from my monster on valentines day so sweet .
i have all so posted a picture of the monster himself as i might say he is
very very handsome and very talented or that might just be me hope you have liked my first           bloggy thingy any help would  be great HELENE

                                                                                   

1 comment:

Miss Squeak said...

Hi its me Helene aka "Squeak" i hope you like my little bloggy on random things that happen in and around my family life thanks for reading !