Thursday 7 March 2013

Day two on the bloggy thingy !

                            The day i got my last Tattoo




Well let me paint you the picture ! Monster and i had been no holiday in Bali with my mum and dad for a nearly two weeks when we thought it was time to get our ink done ! There were a few tattoo studios around to say the least haha. But for some reason i was liking this one i think it may have been the fact that the boys had been sitting outside the shop a few nights in a row singing and jamming ... We went in and booked our tattoos monster and i and being the gentle man that he is he went first ! He got a tattoo saying sweet sour pork on his arm and i got my tassie devil on my right ankle .. Now the funny thing is we had to fly out that night and i must say my little new tattoo was killing me so note to self Dont Get A Tattoo the day you fly out as i might just be a little sore .. Thankyou for reading Helene

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Blogging Squeak!!!!!