Friday 27 February 2015

Miss Squeak The Beatles In Bali

                          ..  Miss Squeak The Caven Bar The Beatles In Bali  ..

                                   
       




Okay people you might be thinking I am a little bit crazy as 
The Beatles are not all with us today but rest assured they 
Are in this very cool bar in Sanur Bali ! I know this as I went there 
While on Holiday this February and gee to my amazement I saw them 
Or what would be their life sized models ! And heaps of  really cool 
Stuff to do with them ! We traveled from our hotel in Kuta it was about 
A 45 minute drive out to the museum / bar / hotel . I did my research 
And thought my monster would love this as he is Beatle mad ! 
And his house is like a Hard Rock Cafe it's full of wonderful music memorebelia 
Here  are a few pictures! 



So when we got to our destination I was happy that we got there but once we walked into The Caven Bar I was shocked at how small it was as the website promoted it to be so much bigger then it was so I was a little disappointed but as we had been dropped off at our destination to be picked up a few hours later ! 
We paid the entrance fee that included a free drink and membership. Yet if you wanted to order any food off the menu it was a extra 22% on top of what you ordered. But we had some fries and the total was mostly tax ! They forgot to tell you that on the website too . Yet we had fun while we were there in The Caven Bar 
It was raining so badly every thing was leaking out under the patio where we were sitting! We got ourselves a shirt and mug each in memory of our adventure! 
Here are some pictures of our adventure hope you enjoy ! 





But if you want too see the full side of my adventure have a look at my 
Video I made on The Beatles Caven Bar Bali Thanks for Reading 
                             Live Laugh Love Miss Squeak ! 
                               http://youtu.be/1T9ZBv04s0k
http://youtu.be/1T9ZBv04s0k

No comments: