Sunday 19 April 2015

My Monsters New Gretsch Broadkaster

My Monster New Gretsch Broadkaster Drumkit she is just beautiful, yesterday he woke up saying that God had came to him telling him to go forth and get a new drum kit so gee what's a girl to say to the lord the answer was yes sweetheart lets go and look at all the new shinny jazzy sparkling kits as a girl I love the colours and the bling of the chrome, and it is fun to see my Monster have a great time in the land of music stuff , I am behind him in everything that he wants to do! I believe in him and support him because I love him and I enjoy music and everything he likes to do it's fun to have someone to enjoy things with, we are a great little team and just look at the colour of this kit geee she is beautiful he also got a new 14 inch hammered chrome Gretsch snare too ! It all is now set up in the studio ! The other Gretsch Jazz Drumkit is stacked up like a Christmas tree in the studio , the new Broadkaster has all her microphones in place and is ready for so recording sessions woohoo what a exciting day was had by all below are a few pictures of the Drumkit and my happy Monster getting his new snare ! Hope you like xx Miss Squeak 



No comments: