Thursday 25 September 2014

Miss Squeak80 Thoughts on Japanese !

                           Miss Squeak80 Thoughts on Japanese 
               When I was a little girl I always wanted to be Japanese 
My name Helene can be written in kanji like this: 平怜
My name  Helene looks like in katakana: ヘレン
My name Helene looks like in hiragana: へれん
This is how my name Helene would be pronounced in Japanese: he-re-n.
Funny huh! I love this language and find the people and couture 
Fantastic I would love to one day go to Japan and do the 
Cherry blossom tour,it a ould just be mind blowing and beautiful. 
I have a two Japanese tattoos one one my back that's says
Self control because at the time I really needed to center myself 
And had to learn a few my life lessons I will put a picture up of it.
The other Japanese tattoo I have is behind my left ear and it says 
Live Laugh Love and it's my new motto for my life ! 
I will do a blog on my tattoos another time .. 
Now back to the language I started to lean this in high school 
and was very fast a picking it up and at one stage was speaking this 
Very well I continued to lean and pick up new stuff daily I loved it .
I had fun when my son Zachary started to lean Japanese too 
Some days we would only talk to each other in Japanese it was 
Just funny and silly . Now I don't talk it much unless on holidays 
When I run in to new people whome speak this as their first language .

So here are some things I can pass on if your looking to 
Learn this amazing language I found this very helpful while learning
Myself so I am going to give you a few pointers to get you on your way 
Let's start with Hiragana The  first step to learning the Japanese language is 
to learn the alphabet. Or, at least, to learn the sounds that exist in the language. 
There are absolutely no "tones" in Japanese like in many other asian languages 
and there are only two exceptions within the alphabet which I will go in to later
The Japanese alphabet does not contain letters but, instead, contains characters 
and, technically, they are not alphabets but character sets. The characters in the 
chart below are called Hiragana. Hiragana is the main alphabet or character set 
for Japanese. Japanese also consists of two other character sets - 
Kanji (Chinese characters), which we will get into later, and another 
alphabet/character set, Katakana, which is mainly used for foreign words.

 

 
       My tattoos I love them and want this one below as well ! 




Once again I hope you liked my random 
blog on the Japanese Language !  Thanks For Reading 
Thoughts By Me Miss Squeak80 Live Laugh Love .. 





No comments: