Monday 22 September 2014

My Family and the day to day Problems



                                    My family and day to day Problems
     

Okay this is the thing I live with my mum dad two brothers my 17 year old son and 
4 dogs 3 cats and a bird.  I know it's a very busy house at the best of times .
So I come home from my boyfriends ( monster ) and well today's events are my younger brother 
Ben has his car in for it's service and my dad has been told he had to go with Ben to drop him off to pick up his car as mum had been in hospital over the weekend for a large painful prolapse operation and now she can attend to our family as she is not allowed to dive or lift things our family is falling apart 
Dad has been it his heavy  shrink appointment and whated to lay down but the thing is he is needed to pick up said car now I don't know if you all know I am not allowed to drive as I have inter cranial hypotension and have lost my eyesight like tunnel vision so no driving for me ! Now it's like a war zone ! Ben could just get in a taxi or jump bus haha but nope he is waiting for dad to wake up now ! My point is my mum is a wonderful amazing person and people really don't realise what she does until she gets sick and can't do things ! We all have our jobs we need to do but mostly the main day to day stuff is done by my self and my mummma ! Why do the men in my family do nothing ! I think it's because they have been allowed to do so ! But guess what I will help my mum by picking up the slack !! And as I sit here dad and Ben are off to get the car another problem sorted ! 



No comments: