Wednesday 24 September 2014

Miss Squeak80s Thoughts on Puppies !


          Hello everyone it's me Miss Squeak80 let's talk about Puppies ! 


       Or the lack of me getting one ! I am 34 years old and still get told 
         I am not allowed one , I am a very responsible person. I have lots 
       of time to care and look after a puppy ! My mum thinks I should wait
       And my monster well he just says no and laughs . The thing everyone 
       Is forgetting is they all have dogs !! I know the time is not right at the 
       Moment as we have four dogs here at my house and a few cats too 
       My bothers are moving out soon and will be taking their dogs with them !
       So maybe then I might be able to have a puppy.  Until then I shall keep 
       looking and sending puppy pictures to my monster and asking Please 
       Can I Have A Puppy !! I really would love a Puppy So I have got some 
       Reasons why a Dog is good for You !



Why Get a Dog – A canine will keep you blissful, solid, and help you lose some weight. 
Physical activity igreat critical to carrying on with a upbeat life. 
I hear this constantly, however inspiring myself to really go to the rec center consistently is near outlandish. I essentially need to battle a mental fight with myself regular, and often, it is my lethargic butt persona who wins. 

Canines need to take strolls consistently. In rain and sunshine I 
take my mums mutts out for their every day strolls. So why would I not walk my own ! 
A canine will keep your psyche captivated and dynamic. 
Notwithstanding physical activity, mental activity is likewise imperative to carrying on with a solid life. My pooches have taught me numerous things, and they keep on challening me consistently.
But I love our puppy's Sebastian Sabrina George Gizzy and Odin 
But I really would like a Fifi :) I know I want one but it's not the time fir one !
So here are some pictures of the dogs in my life ! 
   Odin 
    George 
   Sebastian 
   Gizzy
   Sabrina 
 This is the kind of fluffy sweet cute ball of joy I want ! 
My breed I would like is the Pomeranian Pooch Breed 
The Pomeranian is a type of pooch of the Spitz sort, named for the Pomerania district in Central Europe. Classed as a toy pooch breed as a result of its little size, the Pomeranian is plunged from the bigger Spitz sort pooches, particularly the German Spitz.Pomeranians have a thick twofold layer, keeping in mind preparing is not troublesome, brushing shouls be carried out day by day to keep up the nature of the cover and in view of its thickness and the consistent shedding, with trimming at regular intervals. The external layer is long, straight, and soft while the undercoat is delicate, thick and short. The cover bunches and tangles effortlessly, especially when the undercoat is constantly shed, which happens twice a year. So gee they have lots of fluff bunnies hahaha but I love them ! 
Hope you enjoyed my little bit of information on Pomeranians 
Thanks for reading my Blog Thoughts By Miss Squeak80 
http://theoompahroundabout.com/.  A great Band  Check them Out ! 

No comments: