Monday 22 September 2014

My Thoughts On How To Dress For My Curves

                       My Thoughts On How I Dress For My Curves 
      
                      
                      
   
           Okay is me Miss Squeak80 and gee I am no skinny 
           Minnie and there is nothing wrong with being skinny 
           But I don't have that shape at the moment ! I happen 
           To be a bigger girly girl and a short one at that I am 
           Only 4 foot 11 so kind short ! I have a few problems 
           When it comes to buying clothes . If I buy a larger size 
           In anything really dresses jeans and some tops. What 
           Happens is my jeans are always to long for me same with 
          The dresses.My dresses and tops seam to be to big on my 
          Boobies I know so my tops gap because I am short and 
          not Long in the body ! I am not the only one whome has 
          the problem Am I ?? So I have learnt to dress for my 
          body type and here are a few hints 
          I would love to share with you ! 
          Tip 2 is my Favourite ..
          
 Pay attention to the fit. Look for tops that emphasize your narrow waist and curvy bust, but avoid shirts that add too much volume to your top unless you plan on pairing them with volume-enhancing pieces on the bottom.
  1. 1
    Opt for form-fitting tops over loose tops.
  2. 2
    Consider a top with an empire waist. The empire waist nips in at the smallest part of your waist, naturally emphasizing your curves.
  3. 3
    Look for belted tops. Thick belts are another way to draw attention to your narrow waist, and some tops come with a belt included in the design.
  4. 4
    Add a belt to a non-belted top. Buy a basic top, such as a tube top, knit top, or long-sleeve blouse. Look for fitted cuts. Tie a thick belt or sash around the top at your natural waist.
  5. 5
    Consider a wrap-style top. Wrap tops also nip in at the waist, showing off your curves.
  6. 6
    Only wear fitted dress shirts, and avoid boxy styles. Look for shirts that have darted waists.
  7. 7
    Try a shirt that adds volume to your bust and shoulders, such as a snug empire waist or flowing blouse with a band at the waist. Always opt for a shirt that nips in at the waist, even for looser designs like these. Make sure you pair voluminous tops with bottoms that also add volume to keep your curves in proportion.
               And remember to wear high heels when you can 
              as they will Give you shape ! And it's a good reason to buy more shoes ! 
   Elongate your legs by wearing high heels. Many curvy women also have long, slender legs worth showing off. Even if you don’t, lengthening your leg-line with heels is still a good way to maintain a feminine, balanced look.
                      


               

        
  
             Hope you enjoyed my Handy Tips ! 
            Remember to smile Live Laugh Love 
                          Miss Squeak80 

    

No comments: